This dress code applies to Jazz/Tap/Acro/Lyrical/Contemporary classes.
(*Ballet Class attire is outlined in our Recreational class requirements.)
- Dark Coloured Bodysuit (style of choice)
- Tights (style/colour of choice – footless for acro)
- Dance Shorts (Optional – style and colour of choice)
- Sweat Pants - Hip Hop only
- Fitted dance sweaters/leg warmers/warm up layers permitted for the beginning of class
- No dance pants/capris, t-shirt, or extra baggy clothing
*Undergarments for female dancers must fit appropriately and may not be shown. As we host both male and female instructors, we ask that dancers respectfully wear black or beige coloured undergarments.
- Dance pants / capris fit to size (or sweat pants for Hip Hop)
- Plain fitted T-shirt / tank top (writing is not permitted on shirt)
- MINI’S BLOCH BEIGE TAP ON
- ADAPT JR 1-3: BLOCH BEIGE TAP ON OR SHOWTAPPER
- ADAPT PRE-INTER. CAPEZIO BLACK CG19 CADENCE
- ADAPT INTER. SO DANCA BLACK TA800
- PRE-ADV./ADVANCED BLOCH BLACK SO313 JASON SAMUELS
- MINI’S BLOCH BEIGE GORE BOOT
- ADAPT JR 1-PRE-INTER. 3 BLOCH BEIGE GORE BOOT
- ADAPT INTER/PRE-ADV./ADV. BLOCH BLACK GORE BOOT
*Jazz shoes must be worn in Jazz class. Half soles, foot undies and paws are not permitted for Skills or Tech classes.
- PLAIN CLEAN RUNNING SHOES with a non-marking sole.
- DANCE PAWS OR FOOT UNDIES (teacher's choice)
ACRO & CONTEMPORARY
- Bare feet (no shoes required)
All attire is required for classroom work and dance examinations. It does not reflect shoes/tights/accessories that are needed for the Competition season.