Primary Division (3-7 years)
KINDERDANCE (3 years)
A unique program creatively designed to introduce young children to dance. Students learn the beginnings of ballet technique with plies, marches, jumps, skips and gallops in an imaginative and musical class. Students enjoy the creativity of each lesson while enhancing their balance, rhythm, co-ordination and musicality. Our goal for this program is to allow children to develop a genuine love for dance!
TINY TOES (4 YEARS)
A continuation of our Kinder program, this class begins to incorporate the fundamentals of classical ballet, jazz and free movement. A variety of fun musical styles and tempos are used to create an engaging and exciting class for every student.
CLASSES (5-7 YEARS)
Students ages 5-7 years are welcome to enroll in multiple disciplines - Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Acro and Hip Hop are offered. Students can take 1 discipline or they may wish to experience more than one discipline of dance – it’s up to them!
- Pre-Ballet (5yrs) - 45 minutes
- Pre-Junior Jazz/Acro Combo (5-6yrs) – 1 hour
- Pre-Junior Jazz/Tap Combo (5-6yrs) – 1 hour
- Pre-Junior 2 Jazz (6yrs) – 45 minutes
- Pre-Junior 2 Tap (6yrs) – 45 minutes
- Mini Hop (6-7yrs): A fun introduction to Hip-Hop rhythm and style – 45 minutes
- Pre-Primary Ballet (6yrs) - 45 minutes
- Primary Ballet (7yrs) - 45 minutes
*Royal Academy of Dance (R.A.D.) is the classical ballet method of training offered to our students wishing to focus in Ballet, with the possibility of completing exams.